iPoker Hand Grabber is a datamining program that allow you to save observed hand histories from the iPoker network.
The main force of iPoker Hand Grabber is that it makes it very easy to datamine on iPoker. All you have to do is start the program, and the hand histories of any table you open will be saved to you hard drive, where you can import them into your pokertracker.
Please note that iPoker Hand Grabber are able to read the players stack sizes, which previously wasn’t possible. The stack sizes does not impact the stats a program such as Pokertracker 3 can extract from them, but it is still a very nice feature if you go through the hand histories manually.
iPoker Hand Grabber
Datamine iPoker Hand Histories
iPoker can save hand histories from the games you play if you enable the option in the pokerclient, so the only reason to use iPoker Hand Grabber is if you want to datamine.
iPoker is one of the 3rd biggest poker network. This means that it will be almost impossible for you to get reads on a significant number of your opponents – There are simply too many of them. In addition the huge amount of players increase the benefits of using table selection software that needs a big amount of hand histories in order to be efficient.
- Go to the download page.
- Find the iPoker Hand Grabber and select download (see image below).
- You will be taken to the account creating screen (see image below).
Use your real information – You will need to need to verify your e-mail address later.
- After registration you will be taken back to the download page.
- Find the iPoker Hand Grabber and select download like you did earlier (see image below). This time the download will start.
- Enjoy your free trial of the iPoker Hand Grabber